Decorating & Furniture/paint matching floor

Hi...I am looking for some colour advice to match my floor in my kitchen...The tile is a grey-green color  ( mostly a grey so sometimes it looks bluish) and i am looking for some color help to match on my walls....the cabinets will be white and the countertop is cream you have any suggestions?  thank you

Hi Sacha, I would suggest Behr's Light French Gray (720E-2).
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.