Decorating & Furniture/Chairs for bachelor apartment

Question
Example chairs
Example chairs  
I'm a college student at the University of Central Florida in Orlando and I'm trying to furnish my new apartment. I'm looking for 2 small chairs and I'm on a tight budget. I've found these three that I like at a local clothing store.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/jstsouthofsanity/chairs1.png

Basically I'm looking for something used, dark brown, red, green, leather, funky, etc. Preferably no more than $250 per chair but that's flexible. Something low to the ground and not too big.
I just like that vintage, old smoking room/gentleman's club look.
I've tried Ebay, Craigslist, everything on Google. I just can't find the perfect chairs.

If you know of anything similar or have suggestions for where to look please let me know!

Also, once I have seating taken care of, what can my roommates and I do next to accomplish that gentleman's club/smoking room feel?

Thanks for the help!

Answer
Brent Lynch- Winning Hand
Brent Lynch- Winning H  
Hi Luke, As I live in Toronto, Canada it would be pretty hard for me to suggest stores that you can buy your chairs at.  From what I see, you definately have good taste.  I would go for the red and the dark brown leather ones.  Your accent colour for the room could be the deep red.  Keep the main colours in your room in warm neutral tones of browns, greys and coffee.  Place decorative items in the deep red throughout the room.  There is great artwork, by Brent Lynch available at Art.com that would go perfect with you 'gentlemen's room' theme(see attached photos).  These prints also pick up on your red accent colour.  Choose warm ambient spotlighting, to enhance the cozy feel.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi