Decorating & Furniture/Tab top sheers and a scarf valance?

I am unsure of the styling--I have tab top sheers that I LOVE .  What can I layer with them?  Can I use a scarf valance on top or rod pocket drapes?

Hi Kelley, You could definately use a scarf valance or even add another drape over top.  Just be sure to use the same tab top style.  Do one or the other but not both.  
I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.