Decorating & Furniture/what colour leather chairs

I like modern/traditional styles, I sent a question earlier but noe reply. however here it is again. I am currently renting a huge house with off white walls very high ceilings, marble flooring on main floor and wood on upper floor. I want leather seating set in in the living/family room but not sure what colours to pick. I should also mention the drapes are also off white brocade with white sheers,

Thanks for your question.  I highly recommend that you purchase leather in a color that you can live with for a long, long time.  Leather is long wearing and expensive to replace, so you do not want to tire of it due to the color.  Having said that, I'd recommend a basic chocolate brown or black for the longest use.  Either will work in any home - rented or otherwise.

Best wishes,

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology