Decorating & Furniture/Cherry wood floors and walnut furniture?

Question
We are buying a condo that has  Brazilian cherry wood floors. All our dining room and family room furniture is walnut. Is that too much of a contrast? Would rather not spend more money if I can avoid it. THANKS!

Answer
Hi Yvonne,  You have nothing to worry about.  The rule of thumb for mixing different wood tones is to use no more than three.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi