Decorating & Furniture/Matching/Blending furniture colors

Entertainemt unit
Entertainemt unit  
I recently received a new entertainment unit but I'm not sure what color Sofa I should get. The walls are cream, and I have artwork with gold and black frames. What colors do you think would be best to blend with the colors especially the entertainment unit which I have attached a picture of so you can see the color.

Hi Shonelle,

Thanks for your question.  

You can use any color sofa of your choosing.  You really do not have a color palette going on here since your walls are white and the light cherry entertainment unit is an accessory piece of furniture.  

What you may want to plan on is coordinating other wood pieces such as tables with the light cherry.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology