Decorating & Furniture/bedding color?

I have recently repainted my master bedroom which is 15'x20'approx.  i put in wainscotting which is white and the upper half of the wall i painted an eggplant color. it is very beautiful but i'm stuck on what color bedding i should get. i've added some white whicker furniture in there.  i've thought of bright white with lime green accents but i'm not sure. could you give me some ideas?  thankyou

Hi Tanya,

You're right on the money with white and green.  You can use any shade of green with the eggplant color - it's the color opposite on the color wheel.  

Another color that's very smart with eggplant is taupe or khaki.  That color could be combined with your white, eggplant and green.

Thanks for writing and for your question.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology