Decorating & Furniture/furniture

I have a dark blue sofa and loveseat, dont know what colors to coordinate with them. Can you help me?

Hi Angela,

Dark blue works great with virtually every color.  Here are some suggestions for you to consider:  deep cranberry red, bright or pale yellow, sage green, Kelly green, celery, tans, taupes, white, beige, icy blue, and silver.  

What you may want to do is choose two colors to add to the mix and then add silver or chrome accessories.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology