Decorating & Furniture/sunburst mirro

Question
guest bedroom sunburst
guest bedroom sunburst  
Hi Jenny, I thought a sunburst mirror would look good over the bed in our guest room since we have all those rectangular shapes. What are your thoughts?  I have two sunburst I could put there, one is 31" dia and one is 36" dia.  The bed is a queen size bed and the ceiling is 10 feet.  For size comparison, The window in the room is 17" from the ceiling. The paper I have taped up is the 31" one.  Do you think either one would work or in your opinion or should I look for a smaller one?

Answer
Hi Elizabeth,

You have made an excellent choice in selecting a sunburst for the wall!  Either the 31" or 36" will work, but my best suggesion is the 31".  

Thanks for writing, for your question and for giving me great info to work from!

Jenny

PS:  I love your color combinations of the brown and red.  Very smart.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik