Decorating & Furniture/Wallpaper

Just Bought a new Mahogany Leather sofa and wondered what colour wallpaper
and curtains i could use i have magnolia coloured walls but wanted a nice
wallpapered wall with curtains can you help please im stuck

Hi Tammy,

Assuming mahogany leather is brown, I'd opt for a pale baby blue or even a very pale shade of teal (greenish blue) to accompany the brown.  Wallpaper isn't my first choice (I prefer the flexibility and easily changed painted wall.)  

If you prefer wallpaper, combine all the colors within the room into the paper.

Curtains - I'd opt for a solid chocolate brown; very elegant.

Jennifer(Jenny) Wojcik
Author, "From Day One"
Available October 26, 2010  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology