Decorating & Furniture/how to decorate an odd shaped living room

Question
Living room
Living room  
Greeting to you, My question is simple but hard for me. I have a odd shaped living room on the small side, with a beautiful focus point a large picture window... what pieces of furniture and how to arrange them would bring out the beautiful of it all? I need to add I have 2 mini walls within the area that need help also. Thank you so much for any suggestions. I am attaching a floor layout of the area that I made.  This is the ledger for the plan: Black lines = wall area
Blue = large picture window with downtown view
Grey= double door closet
Brown= entry door to apt.

Note * top openway  by window, leads to kitchen… bottom openway leads to bedroom with bathroom inside
Thank you again for your help.   Best Regards, Melody

Answer
Hi Melody,

I would recommend that you "float" your furniture in the space rather than placing it against walls.  Work with the angle and place your furniture at a right angle facing the window.  That will create an "L" shape and be quite attractive.

Thanks for your question.
Jennifer Wojcik
Author, "From Day One"
Available now on Amazon or from your favorite bookstore

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik