Decorating & Furniture/front door

We have purchased a fiberglass front door with full glass. The trim looks like wood grain. We have stain the exterior a dark mahogany and love it. We are stumped as to the color of the interior. Do we match the colors and wood trim in our foyer or do we go with the outside stain color? I am very confused. I would love your advice. Becky

While it is a matter of choice, and there really are no rules about it, I would consider the interior's overall look.    I'd match it to the moldings inside.  

Jennifer (Jenny) Wojcik
Author, From Day One
Available 10/26/10 at Bookstores and

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology