Decorating & Furniture/wndows

We just moved into a beautiful 2 story, brick home.  The front door has two
narrow window's on either side app. 5"x64". They are clear, and there's no
privacy!  I personally don't care for them, and there is no 'peep hole' in the
door.  Is there something I can cover the window's with that would be pretty
and not too opaque? Something that is like a stained window look that would
be easy to apply, any type of peel and stick treatment?
Happy Holidays!! God bless you!!
Andrea G.

Hi Andrea,

There are films available that are easily applied, have different degrees of 'opaqueness' and are easily removed.  Home Depot as well as Lowe's carry these.  The ones I am most familiar with are by a company called Artscapes.  Check them out.  The roll is about $25.

Thanks for your question and for your blessing.  God's blessings back to you!

Jennifer Wojcik
Author, "From Day One"
Available through Amazon and your favorite bookstore

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology