Decorating & Furniture/Wall Color

i live in a mobile home, It has Med Blue Carpet, My couch is a tan, color, I have 2 chairs that are done in a burgandy,green, gold, stripe. I would really like to Paint my wall. i looked at this for the Past 12 years. Any suggestions

If you can afford to do so, replace the medium blue carpet with a tupe or off-white.  Once you've done that, paint the walls in a lovely shadee of green (pulling that color from the chairs) and you'll have a more pleasing atmosphere.  

Jennifer Wojcik
Author, From Day One

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology