Decorating & Furniture/chandelier for dining room

Question
Hi Jenny, i just moved to a new home where the dining room has a crystal chandelier with brass finish and my dining set is a pub style (which i can't returned it) it has 8 chairs and a square table. my question is do they match together?  

Answer
Hi Agnes,

Thanks for choosing me as your expert!

While the styles of the chandelier and the pub style table aren't the same, it isn't that obviously different.  

Replacing a light fixture is a relatively simple thing to do as long as you turn off the light source at the breaker and keep the contact wires separated.  A new light fixture can be found that would complement your pub style at a reasonable price point.  

If you have an IKEA - that's the most economical place to find a replacement.  If not, try Lowe's or Home Depot.  

Wishing you success in your new home.

Jennifer Wojcik
Author, From Day One

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik