Decorating & Furniture/how to match colors toghter

i just bought to grey slipper chairs i put then in my bedroom where my colors are red orange and a hint of yellow but i would like to know what other bedding that may go in the room with these to chairs. the gray is very light but has a characol gray pillow that came with them

Hi Cheryl,

Take a color cue from the charcoal pillow, and dress your bed in charcoal grey with accents of red orange and yellow.  You can add toss pillows or a throw to the bed in your red orange or yellow.  You may want to add another pillow in the pale grey to coordinate with the chairs.

It will look very put together and purposeful.

Happy decorating.

Jennifer Wojcik
Author, From Day One

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology