Decorating & Furniture/decorating a room

Question
Hi Shamim, I would like to know how long does it take for a designer to decorate a little girl's bedroom that measures 18x13. I am interested in hiring a designer here in California. I am still debating if I should just hire them just to give me ideas and finish the bedroom myself or if I should let the designer decorate it herself(depending if what she charges is in my budget). I know it's expensive to hire a decorator and since it's my first time I am clueless of the entire process.

Answer
Hi Elsa. To be honest with you, it all depends on the designer and how they work.  I would get in touch with a few and ask them how their services work and pricing options.  This will help you make a more informed choice.  I hope I've helped.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi