Decorating & Furniture/living room colors

Hi, I am trying to figure out flooring for my living room. My walls are coffee with cream colored, my furniture ranges from brown to cream and I have white tongue and groove on the bottom 1/2 of 1 wall. I need flooring that will hold up to sand and traffic with a color that compliments what I have. Lighting is good. Do I go with a laminate or wall to wall. What color?

Hi, Denise.  Whether you choose laminate, hardwood or carpet is really a personal decision and  you'll have to do some research on what will work best with your daily lifestyle.  As for colour choice I would suggest a medium to rich coffee/mocha colour.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.