Decorating & Furniture/Help chosing color

Hi I recently purchased Target's Orchid Duvet set , and was wondering what color would look best on my walls, I was thinking of a blue or green?

Here is the link for a picture of the bedding

That duvet packs a beautiful visual punch - perfect for making your bed the focal point - while keeping it zen and serene. I would go with a whisper soft color on the walls. I would love a barely there peachy pink with that duvet. A watercolor-like soft sage would look lovely, too. If you were to go with blue, I would keep it as light as possible - almost a silver blue. Enjoy that lovely duvet.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews

I'm here to help you create a luxe look by making the most of any room within any budget. I welcome questions about furniture placement, colors, style, accessories and more.

I am a guest host and lifestyle expert for QVC - the premier home shopping network. I'm trained in redesign which entails using what you already own to create a new look. I own Decorvention - a redesign company based in the Philadelphia area. My articles have been published in national and regional publications.

Philadelphia Style, Glamour, Success, Las Vegas Life and Style, Medical Life, Philadelphia Weddings and The Philadelphia Inquirer.

BA in Communications from Temple University and redesign certification from Temple University.

Philadelphia Press Award Marcom Award Writer's Digest Awards

Available upon request.