Decorating & Furniture/Lighting

I plan to change the polished brass chandelier in the dining room. I have golden-oak furniture. What finish would go with it and give the room an updated look? Would oiled bronze work?

oiled bronze
oiled bronze  
Hi Samantha, I think an oiled bronze finish would look great with the wood that you have.  A more golden tone, rather than dark will work well.  Please see attached photo as a reference.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.