Decorating & Furniture/Living Room

After purchasig a new summer home, I am at a loss to come up with a color to paint the living room/ dining room area. I am trying to get a color to match a new chesterfield and chair which is colored predominently gray with black in the mix. Walls right now are neutral color ? eggshell. Any suggestions

Hi Violet.  My favourite grey is ICI's Roma Haze.  Ralph Lauren's Masonry Grey and Mr. Rainer are also great options and for a darker grey in the dining area you may want to go with Ralph Lauren's Orion Grey.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.