Decorating & Furniture/Master Bedroom

I am decorating my master bedroom and I have a slanted vaulted ceiling.  I want to wallpaper the wall behind my bed.  Should I do the whole wall or put up trim to "square" off the room and just paper below and paint above the same color and the other walls?  Also,  Should I leave the ceiling white or tint it a little to match the wall color?  Thank you.

Hi Amber, sorry for the late reply.  Although it will be difficult, I really think you should wallpaper the whole wall.  As for the ceiling and the rest of the walls, choose a light coloured  paint that will work well with your selected wallpaper and paint them all one colour.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.