Decorating & Furniture/decorating

I just got butterscotch hard wood floors with brown furniture. I need help with picking a wall color and curtains!!!!

Hi Lakriesha,  Ralph Lauren's 'English Tan-VM93' is the perfect mix between the floors and furniture.  For your curtains pick a colour close to this, but a couple of shades darker.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.