Decorating & Furniture/furniture placement

hello dear,
im decorating my new home and a bit stuck in the arrangement/purchase of sofa in the living room.

my living room is small. it has an L shape wall where i have to place the sofa. and opposite to that is the dining table so basically that l shape wall is the only area where the sitting can be done. the only thing im confused abt is that

should i place one 3 seater sofa with one wall and two single single sofa/seats on the other wall
3 seater sofa one one wall and 3 seater sofa on the other wall as well.
OR one 3 seater sofa with one wall and 2 seater sofa/love seat on the other wall?

which option should i choose or tell me if u have a better option.
one thing i want to add is that i dont want L-shape sofa.
please help me asap because i have to buy the furniture in 2-3 days.

Hi Hafsa,

Since the room is smaller, you don't want to clutter it up with a lot of furniture. To provide ample seating with a clean look, I would go with the sofa and love seat combination.

Happy shoppping.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews

I'm here to help you create a luxe look by making the most of any room within any budget. I welcome questions about furniture placement, colors, style, accessories and more.

I am a guest host and lifestyle expert for QVC - the premier home shopping network. I'm trained in redesign which entails using what you already own to create a new look. I own Decorvention - a redesign company based in the Philadelphia area. My articles have been published in national and regional publications.

Philadelphia Style, Glamour, Success, Las Vegas Life and Style, Medical Life, Philadelphia Weddings and The Philadelphia Inquirer.

BA in Communications from Temple University and redesign certification from Temple University.

Philadelphia Press Award Marcom Award Writer's Digest Awards

Available upon request.