Decorating & Furniture/furniture placement

Question
hello dear,
im decorating my new home and a bit stuck in the arrangement/purchase of sofa in the living room.

my living room is small. it has an L shape wall where i have to place the sofa. and opposite to that is the dining table so basically that l shape wall is the only area where the sitting can be done. the only thing im confused abt is that

should i place one 3 seater sofa with one wall and two single single sofa/seats on the other wall
OR
3 seater sofa one one wall and 3 seater sofa on the other wall as well.
OR one 3 seater sofa with one wall and 2 seater sofa/love seat on the other wall?

which option should i choose or tell me if u have a better option.
one thing i want to add is that i dont want L-shape sofa.
please help me asap because i have to buy the furniture in 2-3 days.
thankyou

Answer
Hi Hafsa,

Since the room is smaller, you don't want to clutter it up with a lot of furniture. To provide ample seating with a clean look, I would go with the sofa and love seat combination.

Happy shoppping.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews