Decorating & Furniture/paint co-ordination

Question
I have an older home.  My kitchen was renovated 16 years ago with medium oak cabinets.  I am in the process of replacing the laminate countertops with Shivikashi granite.  My backsplash is white ceramic tile w/soft gray marble with an accent tile of a gray/green w/white marble (the number of accent tiles is probably nine or ten).  Both tiles are very soft (almost as if it snowed on top of them).  My floor is light %26 muted...very pale gray/green.  We are planning on a Blanco Silgranite undermount sink in cafe brown w/ a bronze faucet...appliances are white.  My confusion is in the color for the walls.  We have a plain painted wall on top, painted smoothed barnboard w/ grooves on the bottom and an oak moulding between the two.  Any help you could give me would be most appreciated.

Answer
Hi Madeline,  The perfect colour that seems to go with what you have described would be Ralph Lauren's 'Tudric Pewter'-TH02, for the top portion of the wall and 'Atlantic Winter'-TH01 for the bottom portion.  If you painted out the oak molding, in the same 'Atlantic Winter' it would look more cohesive.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi