Decorating & Furniture/painting wainscoting

Question
I would like to put wainscoting in my bathroom.question is I would like to paint it same shade as top part of the wall,can the baseboards be painted white or should they be painted the same as the wainscoting.thankyou

Answer
I LOVE that you're adding wainscoting to your bathroom walls. It's a wonderful architectural detail and bathrooms are often overlooked. I prefer when all wood trim matches in a room for a seamless and cohesive look. Since wainscoting is an extension of wood trim, I think it should match.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews