Decorating & Furniture/LIVING ROOM

Need some color advise,My lounge furniture is orange suede i want to paint my walls and accessorize the place to give it a modern look.Please can you advise on the colors.

Hi Jennefer, For every colour scheme you need a start off point.  Choose a piece of art, fabric (applied on accent cushions), or a rug.  Your inspiration piece should have the orange colour of your furniture in it along with at least two other colours.  Use these colours in for accessorizing.  Your wall colour can be any of these colours but in a more muted tone.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.