Decorating & Furniture/LIVING ROOM

Question
Hi
Need some color advise,My lounge furniture is orange suede i want to paint my walls and accessorize the place to give it a modern look.Please can you advise on the colors.

Thanks

Answer
Hi Jennefer, For every colour scheme you need a start off point.  Choose a piece of art, fabric (applied on accent cushions), or a rug.  Your inspiration piece should have the orange colour of your furniture in it along with at least two other colours.  Use these colours in for accessorizing.  Your wall colour can be any of these colours but in a more muted tone.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi