Decorating & Furniture/PU Crown Molding with wood texture

Question
I want to use PU Crown Moldings for cabinet ,the PU Crown Molding has to match cabinet color &texture well . Where i can buy these PU Crown Molding ? Are PU Crown Molding possible to match very well ?

Answer
Hi Ken, I don't know if you can find them in China, but here in North America there are many different kinds and styles of molding available from various home improvement stores such as, Home Depot, Rona etc.  Some are self adhesive and others your can attach to the surface with small nails.  Also most of these can be painted to match the colour and texture of any surface.  Maybe you can try visiting their web pages and see if you can order online.  

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi