Decorating & Furniture/hall connected to other rooms

Question
I have a living room that is tan and a kitchen that you can see from there that is green.  The longest wall in the kitchen runs down the hall.  Where do we stop the green and do we do the hall the tan that you see from the livingroom?

Answer
Hi Nancy,

I have the same issue in my house. One way to solve the issue is too make sure your using the color of your kitchen as an accent in your living room and vice versa. Make sure there are some tan accents in your kitchen. Those colors work well together.

As for the wall color, from your description it sounds like the kitchen melds into the hall, so I would continue the green there for cohesiveness.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews