Decorating & Furniture/Help!!

Question
Hello!
I want to paint my living room, and I want it to go with my furniture, but I don't know which direction to go in. I have a khaki-green couch, love-seat and chair, with dark brown end tables with a matching coffee table. I'd like to paint the living room walls a brighter colour, because at the moment they are a dull, reddish-pink colour, painted by the previous owners.

Thanks for your help!

Erin.

Answer
Hi Erin, sorry for the late reply.   Try Benjamin Moore's Gray Mirage (2142-50), Cammouflage (2143-40)or for a more brighter green go with the Georgian Green (HC-115.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven
www.eighthaven.com

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi