Decorating & Furniture/Help!!

I want to paint my living room, and I want it to go with my furniture, but I don't know which direction to go in. I have a khaki-green couch, love-seat and chair, with dark brown end tables with a matching coffee table. I'd like to paint the living room walls a brighter colour, because at the moment they are a dull, reddish-pink colour, painted by the previous owners.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Erin, sorry for the late reply.   Try Benjamin Moore's Gray Mirage (2142-50), Cammouflage (2143-40)or for a more brighter green go with the Georgian Green (HC-115.

I also offer an 'Ask the Decorator' service on my website. I would be happy to be of further assistance to you if needed.
Thank you, for your time.

Shamim Razvi
The Eighth Haven

Decorating & Furniture

Shamim Razvi

I can answer anything in general about decorating, i.e. Space planning,colour co-ordinating, furniture placement, choosing the most suitable accessories,fabrics,lighting, window, wall and floor treatments. I cannot answer questions about structural or architectural changes.

I have been decorating for the past five years and running my own decorating business: The Eighth Haven,, for over a year.

I am a graduate of QC Design School, in the field of Professional Design and Decorating as a certified Interior Decorator and Professional Colour Consultant.