Decorating & Furniture/A bedroom with slanted ceiling

Question
I have a master bedroom that is rectangular in shape, however both long walls follow the roof shape and are slanted from about 48". My style is modern/contemporary. Any ideas on furniture, color and finish choices?

Answer
Hi Inessa,

With the slanted ceiling, a platform bed would work very nicely. They are now more widely-available now, contemporary in design and typically low profile.

Whatever colors you choose to paint the non-slanted walls, try 3 shades lighter for the slanted ceiling.

Without knowing you or your preferences, I wouldn't want to pick colors for you. Try BenjaminMooore.com. They have a wonderful section on color inspiration.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews
www.theluxelady.com

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews