Decorating & Furniture/furniture

Question
I have burgundy walls, cream borders and dark wood floors.  What color couch and curtains should i go with?

Answer
Hi Mary Lou,

You could pick two more colors for the room. Burgundy works well with so many colors. I prefer it with blues such as navy or sapphire. Other colors that work well with burgundy are golds, tans and greens. Your sofa could be a pattern that incorporates a few chosen colors or a solid. If you were to go with a solid sofa, you could bring the other colors, including the burgundy, in with throw pillows or a throw blanket. Brown leather goes with everything, too.

As for the curtains. I prefer when the curtains blend in well with the wall color. I would choose something that has burgundy as the main color.

Yours for a luxe life,
Susan Matthews

Decorating & Furniture

Susan Matthews