Decorating & Furniture/Colours

Question
The colours i adore
The colours i adore  

I have this gorgeous Tuscan style loose pillow backed 3 seater and 2 huge and gorgeous arm chairs.  I have just purchased some co-ordinating cushions...which I returned as they were too red, I have been buying and returning cushions, for, can you believe it, about one month.
Now after taking time out to look at palettes and study floral arrangements etc. to get a feel for what it is I want, I have realised I don't want solid colour, I want all of the colours in a floral.  So, I have had some one come in to get a quote on getting one of the couches made into floral to match and bring in some colour.  Trouble is, I have these pictures that I want to use the colours from and I'm not sure what theme I stay inside, they are the colours of a double delight rose, basically and they go from muted red, to coral, to orange, to peach, to pale peachy pink.  I will upload the photos and ask you if you can help me to know how to bring it all together and what colours to stay inside.  I also like the dark hues that are brought out in the picture of the candle and the roses, can you tell me what woods that would be?
Many thanks,
Dee

Answer
Hi Dee,

The colors i see in the dark hues are either chestnut (which is more redish) and pecan (which leans toward a golden yellow).  The shade of the candle appears to be a muted pink which is a pale peachy pink.  If you stay within that framework you won't go wrong.

These shades are beautiful and timeless.  Have the floral fabric matched to the peachy pink with a background of pecan, and incorporate some off-white for a bit more contrast.  It will be beautiful.

Thanks for writing and for your question.  Please let me know how it all turns out.  

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik