Decorating & Furniture/lounge room

Question
Hi sarah i have a brick interior lounge room with light coloured tiles on the floor im having problems picking colours for a new lounge suite and blinds i"d like to lift the colour so its not dark at the moment i have a cream lounge suite and floral curtains pinks green with a touch of grey i dont want to have the same colours for my new furnishings can you help please.

Answer
Hi Mary,

Are you able to send a picture of your room?  It will give me a better idea of the space.

Please note that I will be on vacation until June 14th though, and will answer it then.  You can email your pictures to info@sarah-kidder-designs.com.

Thanks!

Sarah

Decorating & Furniture

Sarah Kidder