Decorating & Furniture/wall color

Question
I need a wall color for three rooms...One is a family room with two windows that has brown furniture and then some bookshelves and tables that are almost black.  This is open to the foyer area.  The foyer is also open to another room which contains a dark leather couch, brown hutch, brown piano, wood flooring.  I have all three rooms the same color right now...think I want it to stay that way.  The last room I talked about is open to the dining area which has white bead board and is open to the kitchen that is a plum color.  Any ideas????

Answer
Hi Kelly,

My favorite neutral is called Toasty Grey by Glidden.  It's a beautiful shade of taupe and works extremely well with white trims and dark furnishings.  It's the perfect backdrop for a smart look.  Check it out at Home Depot or through Glidden Stores.  Glidden also has an excellent web-site that will allow you to view the color online.  

If you aren't in love with the color, stay along the lines of a camel brown or "cappuccino".   

Thanks for writing and for your question.

Best Regards,
Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik