Decorating & Furniture/Inside front kitchen door color

Question
We recently remodeled our kitchen.  We put in all new walls, cabinets and flooring after adding on to our kitchen.  Our front door is 3/4 glass with 2 full length glass sidelites.  The exterior of the front door is red. The ceiling is vaulted above the front door.  The kitchen is painted beeswax (golden yellow), the cabinets are oak with Fawn stain (medium color), the flooring is vinyl in different shades of browns, tans & grey. The countertop is shades of brown. The woodwork and closet door are oak.  I do not know what color to paint the interior side of the front door.  Can I paint it white to match my white appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave-all new) or should I try to antique it to look like oak.  Please give me some suggestions.

Answer
Dorinda,

Thanks for your question.

I'd opt to paint the inside of the door white, which I would bet your other moldings (casements around windows, baseboards etc.) are painted.  White is the natural choice.

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
From Day One
www.amazon.com

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik