Decorating & Furniture/how to decorate a small table in my bedroom

Question
Hi Jennifer, I have this small table that is just sitting in one corner of my bedroom and all it has on it is an empty 10 gal. aquarium. Its about 23in wide and 26.5in tall. I dont want to get rid of it becuase if i do I'll have a bare corner. Please help me decide on how to decorate it. P.S. My room is based on an indian and forest animal theme,and the colors i have used in it are red, black, and gold.  Thank You.

Answer
Hi Blake,

Thanks for your question.  With a table this size, I'd opt for multiples of 3's to decorate it.  Use either 3 or 6 objects that coordinate with your theme, i.e.; start with a tall vase of flowers (specifically greenery or all one color flower) OR a lamp (for height); add an animal figurine, and an object like a small stump covered with moss or a shiny rock.  If you want six objects, add accordingly.  It will be beautiful and functional.

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
From Day One
www.amazon.com  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik