Decorating & Furniture/Olive Green Couches

Question
Olive Green Couch
Olive Green Couch  
Hi Jennifer!
I have olive green couches.  They are in great condition so I don't want to buy new ones, but the color drives me crazy!  I just can't figure out what color to paint the walls???  Also, what would be a good accent color to go with the couches and paint?

Right now the paint is brown and it just seems so blah.  Any other recommendations would be great!

Answer
Ruthann,

Thanks for your question.    You're right about the brown wall - it doesn't work at making the space interesting.  Consider a pale yellow wall color - something on the lines of butter (not margarine - that's too yellow) or for a more feminine look, a pale lavender.  Coordinate the look with toss pillows in those two shades.  Adding accessories in creamy white will work well also.

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
From Day One
www.amazon.com

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik