Decorating & Furniture/burgundy leather sofa on dark cherry flooring

I have burgundy leather sofa and love seat with dark cherry wood flooring buttercream walls.
How can I accessorized these items to make this room look best ?

Hi William,

Thanks for writing me at AllExperts.  

Your best accessory color is green - you select your favorite shade.  It can be anything from chartreuse to lime or pale avocado to grassy green.  Then use a third metallic color such as pewter, silver or chrome.  

The greens represent the color opposite of burgundy/cherry and the metallic will make everything pop.  Hope this helps you

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
From Day One

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology