Decorating & Furniture/design ideas

living room
living room  
Hello, I would like to partly redesign my living room, to change the color on the walls (I was thinking of cream), to put wall paper on one wall, to put a carpet, vases and other decorations and a lamp. I also have to put blinds at the window because I have no more wall between the living room and the balcony. What makes it more difficult is that I have a black piano in the living room. Thus, I have to find something between elegant and modern style. I am attaching some pictures of my living room.
Thank you in advance!

Hi Mihaela,

Paint the walls in the grey color what the one of the squares on the table is, and the wall behind the piano in the red color of the sqare on the table. On the red wall, paint stylistic cherry blossomed branches /Japanese style/. Place a natural fibre or a bamboo rug under the table and place a rice paper like blinds on the windows, as well as the same style deco lightings...
Do not forget to add some deco sofa's pillows at the same colors as the squares on the table ;)

Have fun!
VAncha BAylova

Decorating & Furniture

Vancha Baylova

Space planing, relationship between patterns, forms and colors in the interior space. Interior space, architectural style and furniture compatibility.

Sixteen years of experience in the interior design field.

Tyionfordesign International

Interior decorating diploma.

Bar restaurant "Avangard" - Chicago,IL; Piano bar " Face to Face" - Sofia, BG, Priavte estates, show homes