Decorating & Furniture/Wall Paint

I have a large L- shaped grey sectional,  what colour would look good on the walls,  I was thinking light blue.

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your question.

If your sofa is dark grey, then a pale blue on the walls would work.  If it's a lighter shade of grey, I would opt for a pale yellow (a buttery shade).  

Hope this helps you.

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
"From Day One"

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology