Decorating & Furniture/recliner

Question
Hi Jenny, for our tv room I am debating between a leather recliner chair vs a leather dual recliner loveseat to go with a matching leather duel recliner sofa. We like to recline, are a family of 2 adults & 2 teens. Rarely do we all come together to watch a movie at the same time. I purchased the dual sofa & dual loveseat with the agreement from the store that if it overcrowds the room or isn't the best choice, I can exchange the dual loveseat for the matching recliner chair of the same set. Ideally the two duals would seat everyone, however its rare ( twice a year) that we all watch a movie together & the loveseat is larger than the chair , takes more space, & limits the decorating choices to move furniture in different positions. A chair would be easier to decorate the room with. I tend to like to move the room around a lot ( every 2-4 months) for variety. What do you suggest , the dual loveseat or the chair which would only seat 3 ?

Answer
Hi Deb,

Thanks for writing me with your question.  

It sounds as though you need the chair, not the love seat.  The reasons you gave (rearranging the room, space, decor choices) are the same ones I would have given you!  (Want my job?  It pays nothing but has great intrinsic rewards!)

Seriously, the chair is the best option.  Movie nights can still be great - put the teens in the floor!

Jennifer

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
"From Day One"
www.amazon.com

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik