Decorating & Furniture/Wood ceiling and wall color

I saw this question that was posted on 10/4/07.  It's lengthy so I'll paste the URL:

In the response, you recommended a Glidden paint color called Toasty Grey.  The color by that name no longer exists.

Since my living room matches almost to the letter the initial question, I was hoping you might know the color by it's current name or number scheme.

Hi Marylou -

Thanks for writing me.  The Glidden color DOES still exist.  Check your local Home Depot store.  It's available from Glidden paints.

Toasty Grey is a timeless color and will work well in this situation.  If for some reason you cannot readily find it (I just purchased it last week), opt for a khaki shade of taupe.

Good luck on your paint search.  The Glidden # is A1851.

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
"From Day One"

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology