Decorating & Furniture/furniture arrangement

Question
V r shifting 2 new place n their my girl room is of size 12*13FT n inside room only theirs a bathroom 4*6 ft in a corner which divides room in L shape.now I have 2 fit a bed a wardrobe study table n book shelf.since room is small I am confused how to fit al dis.m sending along the original room design in which door opp to bathroom is closed now n door beside bathroom is shifted far in the corner of same room .pls with the ideas 2 decor al this

Answer
Neha,

You have a lot of furniture to put in this space.  Perhaps you have a built in closet in the room which would accomodate your book shelf?  That would free up space in the 12 x 13 room.  If not, I'd suggest putting the bookshelf and study table next to each other on the 13 foot wall with the bed on the 12 foot wall.  Placing your furniture against the wall is mandatory in this size room.  Good luck and thank you for writing me with your question!

Jennifer

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
From Day One
Available at www.amazon.com

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik