Decorating & Furniture/Decorating new bathroom

Question
Dear Ms.Wojcik,
We recently completed a small basement bathroom;the area is divided into 2 spaces.The first space holds the vanity and toilet while the other has the full shower and linen tower.The vanity,mirror and linen tower are a creamy shade.(with dark tincture)We have chosen bronze hardware.The floor tiles (shades of charcoal,cream ,taupe)look perfect with the cabinetry.I chose a wall color;(Lava Gray)I was looking for a bathroom with gray walls but now that the painting is complete the walls appear more blue.Is there a way(without painting again)to make the Lava Gray bathroom really appear gray?I would really appreciate your expertise in helping me out in this situation. I love many types of decorating from very formal to the shabby chic so I guess I would fall into the eclectic style.I'm a lover of beach shades,watercolors etc.I also love the use of black focal points and color punches.So again I guess I'm eclectic !!!!!
Bathroom measurements:
First area with vanity/toilet:21x47
Mirror over vanity:22x28
Second area with linen tower and shower:64x65
Thank you Ms.Wojcik in advance.
Sincerely,
Louise

Answer
Hi Louise,

Thanks for selecting me to respond to your question.  

Unfortunately, there is little you can do to change the paint color other than to paint, but before doing that, you may want to try using some black or gray accents in the space.  Before investing in a lot of things, try a set of towels (or just purchase one and try it before taking the tags off).  If the gray still pulls toward the blue, there won't be much you could do other than paint again.  

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik, Author
"From Day One"
www.amazon.com

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik