Decorating & Furniture/Matching fabric

pillow fabric
pillow fabric  
Hi, we purchased these pillows from Pier1:

We really want to make matching drapes with this fabric (or something very similar). We tried calling Pier1, but they cannot sell us this fabric and said the manufacturer that makes it is only allowed to sell it to Pier1.

We have looked all over and cannot seem to find the fabric elsewhere.

If you know where we might be able to purchase this fabric or something close, that would be very much appreciated.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your question.  

While I am not personally familiar with this fabric, it reminds me of West Elm's fabrics.  You might check there or with their website.  

The other suggestion I would have is to check fabric stores like JoAnn's.  They have a multitude of designer fabrics from the best suppliers and just may have something similar.  

If the above options don't work, I would suggest that you look for fabric that incorporates ALL of those colors.  It could be a stripe, a geometric or even a floral print.  As long as you include the same colors, you can successfully introduce another "pattern" in the space.  

Keep your eyes open at the discounters too:  TJMaxx, Home Goods, Marshall's.  They purchase overruns from everyone and you might get lucky.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology