Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen Cabnet color

What color should be taken for kitchen cabnitery.Did the wood color is ok or white.Some one told me that the white colored kitchen cabnitery have some color fading problem with time.

Thanks for writing me at AllExperts.  

The simple answer here is that you should select the type of cabinetry that you prefer.  Wood is a classic, but laminate cabinetry is making a comeback.  

No need to worry about fading with white; laminate will not fade.  What does happen is that some staining can occur with spills or splashes, but a mild detergent (soap and water) will eliminate the spots.  Remember - wood or any other cabinet surface requires some maintenance and upkeep:  cleaning regularly is a must for any surface.

Hope this helps you.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology