Decorating & Furniture/Need to choose some chair for my dinning room

I plan on redecorating and I wonder if you could help me choose some chairs for my house from here: or Thank you.

Hi Ioana,
Thank you for your question, I have looked at the chairs on the Ikea website, and they offer some great choices. What style are you interested in? What price range? Are you interested in a chair with fabric, wood, metal? Perhaps, you could send a picture of your dining room, or a little more information to assist me with answering your question. But, just for reference, I really liked the Elmer chair @ 89.00, The Nandor chair @79.99, Tobias @79.00. I also really liked the ADDE chair @12.50!
I am a huge fan of thrift stores, consignment stores, garage sales, and I am not against finding things that someone has put on the curb! There are very few pieces in my home, or my wardrobe for that matter, that I have purchased brand new, and even then, it is from the clearance area. Some people may call me cheap, but, I say-they don't know what they are missing!
Here is another thought, are you sure that you are absolutely finished with the chairs you already have; if you have some? Because if you liked thing once, you probably still do, perhaps, those dull brown chairs could be spiced up by painting them a bright tomato red, or a cool turquoise blue!
There is a lot to be said for working with what you already have, moving pictures, rugs, and such from room to room to refresh both rooms. Throwing everything out and starting over is not always the best way to go!
Thank you for your question, I hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.