Decorating & Furniture/Need help to choose right color of Kitchen counter stools

Hello Jennifer,
I need your help in deciding what color of counter stools should i choose for my kithen.After exploring a lot i have shortlisted these counter stools but i am little confused with the color choice.I liked these coiunter stools in RED but unfortunately they are out of stock untill april.
Now i have found these ones but my husband is litle hesistant about the crimson red color however after reading the reviews of them i feel like it is not brigth red but it is dark red or berry red
My husband has chosen these one in Coffee color .
Can you please help me pout in chosing the right color.Or if you agree with me that this red color will look good, please suggest.
Here is the link of pics where you can see the color of my walls , floor and cabinets.My walls have reddish shade, cabinets are light oak wood and floor is dark wood color.

Good Morning:

Thank you for your question regarding a color choice for bar/counter stools for your home.

After reviewing your shortlist, my recommendation is that choose a more neutral color choice, and avoid  matching the "red" tones from your wall color. Reds are "tricky" to match; easier to "coordinate" as an accent color.  And, from an economical point of view, a change in wall color might require replacement of the stools as well.  

It's best when making furniture choices to stay neutral and add that coordinating color of red in smaller, easier to replace accessories.  In your case, I'd coordinate the red from the walls in things like silk flowers, table linens, placemats etc., and keep the stools in a neutral shade that will go with any wall color.

Thanks again for your question.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology