Decorating & Furniture/Daybed bedding

I'm soon to be converting from a queen size bed to a twin (daybed).  The bedroom I'm currently living in is tiny, so my queen size bed pretty much takes up the entirety of it.  I simply need more living space, and on top of that, I actually prefer sleeping on smaller beds.  I'm 25 years old.  I don't share my bed with anyone, so there's really no need for me to have large bed right now.
However, I'm completely at a loss when it comes to appropriate bedding.  I'd love for my bedding to look sophisticated and not too juvenile, but also soft and feminine (I love light-colored neutrals and soft fabrics.  I'm one of those 'the fluffier, the better' people).
It's really hard to find daybed bedding geared towards adults.  It seems to either be aimed towards children or guest bedrooms.  All of the daybeds I've been looking at have iron scroll-like frames.  Though I haven't completely decided on one, it definitely won't be wood.  Probably bronze or grey wrought-iron.
My actual bedroom is extremely neutral.  My walls are ivory, my floors are a medium-toned wood, and all of my other furniture is pretty neutral/easy on the eyes.
Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Hi Laura,
Thank your for your question; allow me to apologize for my tardiness at responding to you. Daybed bedding, well. I can't say that I am any more knowledgeable in that area than you, however, you say that you are one of those, "the fluffier" the better people, I am definitely a "think outside the box" person; so let's think outside of the box! Perhaps a good solution for you would be to purchase your choice of a fluffy twin bed comforter, or even "re-invent" (my preference) your current queen sized bedding for your new day bed, I'm guessing it is already feminine. Depending on your skill, or more importantly your interest in re-using it, your current bedding can be folded over, or cut, and stuffed to your hearts' desire with matting, or down salvaged from pillows, or even the insides of the current queen bedding. There is bound to be plenty to reuse as stuffing if you choose to cut. You're only limited by your imagination. Cording, ribbon,  buttons, or even grommets could be used to hold the two folded/stuffed sides together. There is a product called fabric glue that could be used for the initial construction, no sewing involved.
There may be some specialty stores that you can find, has a few options, and Kohl'
Some colors that you may not think of as neutrals are gray taupe, browns, even greens or pink. In the correct tones, generally meaning that they have black in them, these colors are beautiful, and can work together to give you that sophisticated look you want.
I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Decorating & Furniture

Toni Gibbs

I can't answer any questions in regards to structural, or commercial space planning. I can assist in choosing furniture, accessories, color choices, lighting, recommending resources to find what you are looking for.

My experience comes from a passion for decorating, and an inherent understanding of the "art of Interior Design."

Dress for Success (Professional Womens's Group)

I attempted to obtain a certificate in Interior Design from Sheffied School of Interior Design, but, did not complete the course. I realized that there were many areas that felt remedial to me, while there are many other areas that are helping me to continually expand my level of expertise.

Friends, family.